Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!




And a belated Merry Christmas too! I hope your Christmas was as great as mine. The above picture is my Mom's beautiful Christmas tree---I didn't even put one up this year. Yep I know it makes me a scrooge. I didn't need any more Junie B. messes to clean up! See previous post for more on that...
I was able to spend several days at my parents with the 007's from TN. I love spending time with my nieces Addison and Alivia (and my brother and SIL). They make everything better!!! My favorite part was watching them open the gifts and seeing their eyes light up! I do have to admit I was probably more excited about the Easy Bake Oven than Addie was! Unfortunately the Easy Bake cake didn't taste quite as good as I remember it tasting back in 1983---maybe they changed the recipe???




Today is the last day of 2008. I hope 2009 brings everyone health and happiness!

No comments: