Thursday, May 7, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Junie B. Jones is just as cute as ever. She is sooo sweet and so ADD. She can't sit still for a minute. On Sunday she tried to figure out how to catch the snowflakes that were falling outside the sliding glass door. I was tempted to let her out just to see what she would do, but I was afraid she would think it is ok to go out whenever she wants. Can't have that! Gracie seems to tolerate her a little more. She even plays chase with her. But when Gracie is done playing...that's it! Junie B. has been playing fetch lately too. She found this little powder puff and likes to trot around with it in her mouth. Too Cute! She brought it to me so I "flicked" it with my fingers and she went after it. Next thing I know she has brought it back to me and I "flick" it again....and she brought it back again! Love her!
That's about it.....I guess it is kinda sad that my posts are always about my kitties. What a life huh? I need to see my nieces so I can get some human stories to share!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
- I have 2 kitties-Gracie Lou and Junie B. Jones
- I still watch The Real World…yeah I know I am too old for this show
- My mom is my best friend
- I just got bangs today
- I teach 2nd grade and love it. I can’t imagine doing anything else.
- I wish I hadn’t waited so long to pursue my dream of teaching.
- I worry too much about things I have no control over
- I hope to be Dr. Bond by the end of 2009
- My parents are the best parents in all of the world. God really blessed me!
- I have lived in Georgia, Alabama,and Florida.
- I went to 7 schools from Kindergarten to 12th grade.
- One of my favorite things to do is by school supplies. There is just something about new notebooks, crayons, pencils, markers, and more!
- I hate seeing loose teeth…it is the grossest thing ever!! Unfortunately this is a common occurrence in 2nd grade!
- I am addicted to Coach purses….
- I have more gray hair than my mother.
- I love my 2 nieces more than anything. I would go to the ends of the earth to protect them!
- I just reconnected with my college roommate and can’t wait to visit with her in person!
- I need to drink more water and less diet coke.
- I have already started my tax return and can’t wait to file! J
- I actually look forward to growing old and living in a retirement home. I think it will kinda be like dorm living but better!
- I wish I could have known my Grandpa Daddy Bill.
- I wish Grandma Hettie Lou and Grandpa Bond could have been around longer.
- I have never owned a dog.
- I have never mowed the lawn---ever! And I hope I never have to!
- The biggest challenge for me this year will be sticking to my budget and not using my credit cards. (Thanks Dave Ramsey!)
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Today is the last day of 2008. I hope 2009 brings everyone health and happiness!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Junie has an affinity for toilet paper. I have to keep bathroom doors closed and all things shred-worthy hidden away. I have forgotten a few times to hide the toilet paper and have come home to the above pictures more than once. Junie B. is lucky she is so darn cute!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Do you see the pattern here? Who are all these Judges and why do they have shows??? I know TiVo tries to recognize patterns and find shows that might interest you but come on!!! What exactly does this say about my TV show watching habits? Where is Will & Grace, Friends, Seinfeld, Little House on the Prairie (yep I said..Little House on the Prairie!), Flip This House, The Office!, Flipping Out, Law and Order??? What I would give to see an episode of The Facts of Life, Silver Spoons, Punky Brewster,.....oh those were the days! Maybe this is God's way of telling me to turn the darn TV off and do some school work????
On a lighter note....today we had our "Solids, Liquids, and Gases" celebration to end the unit. This involved ice cream, sprinkles, whip cream, sprite, skittles, and chocolate syrup. The kiddos had to eat first and then tell me what category each item went into right down to the bowls, spoons, cups, and napkins. They did pretty well. The best part was when "Jose" told his reading teacher about our party and said "And we didn't even have to tell her to do it! She thought it up all by herself!" I love my 2nd grade kiddos.