Friday, July 25, 2008

I can't find my bra!


It's true! I can't find my freaking bra! I know I wore it on Sunday. I took it off when I was getting ready for bed and put it in my bra drawer-obviously I left if out. On Monday when I was getting dressed I began to look for this particular bra (yes I have more than one bra) and Icouldn't find my bra! There is a bra thief among us (meaning me, Gracie, and Junie). I occasionally loose a sock or two in the dryer. It eventually finds its way back to me a month or two later. But a bra---those are pretty big items-in my case at least!


This morning I woke up to Gracie growling and Junie B. instigating the growling-which I love by the way. Gracie is such a diva! Junie has been up for a little while running in circles around my bedroom. When I finally got out of bed and put my glasses on I noticed my kitchen sponge was on my bedroom floor. Now let me give you an idea about my house. My kitchen and bedroom are nowhere near each other. My bedroom is upstairs and the kitchen is downstairs. So this means I now have a kitchen burglar.


I have my ideas of who is causing all of this (see picture above). I can survive without my kitchen sponge, but I would really like my bra to reappear.



2 comments:

mrs007 said...

That is hilarious....JunieB likes lingerie and Skippyjon likes Pottery Barn Kids catalogs!

Also he likes to attack feet under the covers...no matter how intimate the situation may be ;) TMI?

carrie said...

omg, funny!!
what will the 'girls' do