Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ughh to Monday




My weekend has been spent working on a meaningless paper. The paper in question has absolutely nothing to do with my research. Nonetheless it is an assignment that was due tonight. All day Saturday and Sunday were spent writing this paper. I am pretty sure my professor will rip it to shreds just like he has done to the previous 2 papers. Luckily I still have an A and only 5 weeks left.




Junie destroyed yet another roll of toilet paper. I have pics but haven't uploaded the evidence yet. And to make things worse I just broke my new coffee pot. I was getting ready to fill it and iI dropped it in the sink and it shattered! Now if you know me you know I need my coffee in the morning. I usually drink it on the way to work. So watch out all you I-85 commuters in the morning....TeacherApril is coming through and it won't be pretty if you get in my way!!!! Thanks goodness for Dunkin' Donuts and the wonderful "barista" (haha) at the drive thru.... Oh my poor 2nd grade kiddos better hope the coffee kicks in by 8 a.m.




No comments: